Your consent is required for the use of some cookies. We collect it through an informative banner.
We use the following cookies:
– Functional Cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience Measurement Cookies: they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies allow us to know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only during the first visit is a cookie created. During subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes.
In this way, the following data can be collected:
• The number of unique visitors
• How often users visit the site
• Which pages visitors view
• How long users view a particular page
• The page from which visitors leave the site
• Google Analytics: allows us to measure the audience of the site.
• Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows the management of Google tags.
• Google AdSense: Google’s advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads.
• Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows us to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
• Google AdWords Conversion: AdWords advertising campaign tracking tool.
• DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies for displaying banners.
You have the right to access, rectify, limit, and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at the following address [email protected]. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site.
When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question.
You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and Deleting Cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that certain cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may have consequences for the use of our website. Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties who display advertisements to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu. Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases, you may no longer be able to access the site. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. The ads are no longer tailored to your interests and may therefore appear more frequently. The steps to adjust your settings vary from one browser to another. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or go to one of the links below to access
the manual for your browser.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-deletecookie-files-in-internet-explorer
On some of our pages, we may use content that is hosted on other sites and made accessible on our website through certain codes (embedded content). These codes
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other parties. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they place, why they do so, how long the cookie lasts, and what measures are taken to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following email address: [email protected].